Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Telephone






Assalamualaikum 
dan
 Selamat Sejahtera



The Inventor's Place




Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone. He was born in Edinburgh, Scotland on March 3, 1847.

Over the years I had always wished to personally see the house where he was born. I just wanted to feel its wall with my own hands. 

I managed to visit the house in 1988. And, feel the wall of that particular house I did!









It was ordinary. The house was very ordinary indeed. But, the child born in that house was truly extra ordinary! 

Although not directly responsible for the present breed of wireless mobiles which is now the in-thing of the modern generation, Alexander Graham Bell did lay the foundation for these.

Didn’t he?










bamuda
dsuarang.blogspot.com

No comments: